Ashish Khandal (Music Director) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Girlfriend and More
Ashish Khandal is an Indian singer, songwriter, and song director. He has been part of quite a lot of Hindi and Marathi albums that have damaged quite a lot of nationwide data with as many as 20 million perspectives and has labored with artists like Ankit Tiwari, Mohammad Irfan, Jonita Gandhi, Jubin Nautiyal and Akanksha Sharma.
Ashish Khandal was once born on 30 June 1988 in Jaipur, Rajasthan to a Hindu Brahmin circle of relatives. His father’s identify is Kishore Kumar Sharma and mom’s identify is Sadhana Sharma. He has a sister Prakrity Sharma within the circle of relatives. Ashish finished his training from Vivekanand Public School and pursued Masters in Music from Rajasthan University.
Ashish at all times had desirous about song since formative years. He left his engineering for his pastime and moved to Mumbai. He introduced his first music Dil Buddhu as Music Composer with T Series. Later he composed Dhaga Dhaga for Zee Music, which sung via Aakanksha Sharma & Souvik Ganguly. In March 2018, his music Hamdard Hai which was once sung via well known composer-singer Ankit Tiwari and won an awesome reaction from the target market.
Education Details and More
Physical Stats and More
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Ashish Khandal
- Ashish Khandal was once born and taken up in Jaipur, Rajasthan.
- Ashish has been into song for the final 18 years and skilled in Hindustani classical song underneath the aegis of Pt. Hanuman Sahay.
- His notable song singles are Dil Buddhu, Dhaga Dhaga, Humdard Hai, Raahat and Teri Wahi Main Hun.
- Being a singer, Ashish has additionally lent his voice to few Marathi songs. Recently, he recorded a romantic music with Ketaki Mategaonkar as singer and song director.
- Ashish is somewhat lively on his self titled YouTube channel and regularly uploads shorts and song duvet video.
- In 2021, Ashish honoured with Khandal Pride Awards 2021 for his implausible contribution to song trade.
- He assists in keeping sharing put up of himself making a song on his Instagram. His lately launched music titled Hamdard Hai, could also be provide on YouTube and Gaana.
- He is a health fanatic.
- Ashish considers Kishore Kumar and Rafi Sahab as his idol.
If you may have extra information about Ashish Khandal. Please remark beneath we will be able to up to date inside a hour.