Ashish Khandal (Music Director) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Girlfriend and More
Ashish Khandal is an Indian singer, songwriter, and track director. He has been part of more than a few Hindi and Marathi albums that have damaged more than a few nationwide information with as many as 20 million perspectives and has labored with artists like Ankit Tiwari, Mohammad Irfan, Jonita Gandhi, Jubin Nautiyal and Akanksha Sharma.
Ashish Khandal was once born on 30 June 1988 in Jaipur, Rajasthan to a Hindu Brahmin circle of relatives. His father’s identify is Kishore Kumar Sharma and mom’s identify is Sadhana Sharma. He has a sister Prakrity Sharma within the circle of relatives. Ashish finished his education from Vivekanand Public School and pursued Masters in Music from Rajasthan University.
Ashish all the time had thinking about track since formative years. He left his engineering for his hobby and moved to Mumbai. He introduced his first tune Dil Buddhu as Music Composer with T Series. Later he composed Dhaga Dhaga for Zee Music, which sung by way of Aakanksha Sharma & Souvik Ganguly. In November 2021, his tune Hamdard Hai which was once sung by way of well known composer-singer Ankit Tiwari and won an amazing reaction from the target audience.
Education Details and More
Physical Stats and More
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Ashish Khandal
- Ashish Khandal was once born and taken up in Jaipur, Rajasthan.
- Ashish has been into track for the final 18 years and educated in Hindustani classical track underneath the aegis of Pt. Hanuman Sahay.
- His notable track singles are Dil Buddhu, Dhaga Dhaga, Humdard Hai, Raahat and Teri Wahi Main Hun.
- Being a singer, Ashish has additionally lent his voice to few Marathi songs. Recently, he recorded a romantic tune with Ketaki Mategaonkar as singer and track director.
- Ashish is somewhat energetic on his self titled YouTube channel and steadily uploads shorts and track quilt video.
- In 2021, Ashish honoured with Khandal Pride Awards 2021 for his improbable contribution to track trade.
- He assists in keeping sharing put up of himself making a song on his Instagram. His not too long ago launched tune titled Hamdard Hai, could also be provide on YouTube and Gaana.
- He is a health fanatic.
- Ashish considers Kishore Kumar and Rafi Sahab as his idol.
If you could have extra information about Ashish Khandal. Please remark underneath we will be able to up to date inside a hour.