Cadence Baker (American Idol) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend and More
Cadence Baker is an American Singer and Songwriter. She is understood for collaborating in Season 20 of ABC’s truth display American Idol, judged by means of Luke Bryan, Katy Perry and Lionel Richie. She is at the start from Muscle Shoals, Alabama.
Education Details and More
Physical Stats and More
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Cadence Baker
- Cadence Baker used to be born and raised in Muscle Shoals, Alabama.
- Her grandfather Gary Baker is legendary nation track singer and songwriter, who wrote “I Swear”. The track offered greater than 20 million copies across the world, and received the 1995 Grammy for “Best Country Song”.
- Her father Shane wrote track for Brentwood Benson Music, a Christian track publishing corporate in Nashville. He additionally owned a track publishing corporate in Florence, Alabam. In 2009, Shane launched a self-titled complete duration album by means of Noiseblock which he wrote, recorded, and produced.
- Cadence has been making a song since she used to be 4 12 months outdated.
- She carried out Whitney Houston’s “I’m Your Baby Tonight” within the audition of American Idol. At the top of her track, she won a status ovation from all 3 judges.
If you may have extra information about Cadence Baker. Please remark under we will be able to up to date inside a hour.