David Vogel (The Voice) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Girlfriend and More
David Vogel is an American Singer, Performer, Artist and Songwriter. He is understood for collaborating in making a song fact display The Voice Season 21. The display is mentored by way of Blake Shelton, Ariana Grande, Kelly Clarkson and John Legend. He is initially from Valhalla, New York.
David Vogel used to be born on March 20, 1998 in Valhalla, New York. His father’s title is Olivier Vogel, and his mom’s title is Carrie Smoot Vogel. He has 3 siblings named Jeremy Vogel, Melissa Madeleine Vogel, and Julie Ellen Vigel. David susceptible in opposition to making a song at a tender age and used to be later impressed to be informed the guitar and piano.
David commenced his making a song occupation by way of collaborating as a contestant within the tune fact display The Voice Season 21 within the 12 months 2021.
Education Details and More
Physical Stats and More
Marital Status and More
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About David Vogel
- David Vogel used to be born and taken up in New York.
- He grew up experiencing a wealthy tune tradition on either side of his French-Italian circle of relatives.
- David went on to university to check audio engineering and made up our minds to start out a band together with his brother. The band plays ’80s-influenced pop and convey personal tune.
- He carried out Ariana Grande’s “Breathin” all the way through the blind audition of The Voice 21.
- His greatest inspiration is his grandmother who attended the Manhattan School of Music within the ’50s. In 2021, simply earlier than collaborating in The Voice, his grandmother gave up the ghost.
- He is a songwriter singer with a band referred to as JADN.
- He is a trip fanatic.
If you have got extra information about David Vogel. Please remark underneath we can up to date inside a hour.