Dona Bhowmik (Actress) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend and More
Dona Bhowmik is an Indian mannequin and tv actress. She is understood for taking part in lead function of Mome in Sun Bangla’s Bengali tv present Momepalok. Dona began her profession as a mannequin and featured in some print-shoot and commercials.
Dona Bhowmik was born on 18 December 1996 in Kolkata, West Bengal. She accomplished her education from B.D.M. International School. She has finished grasp’s in Hospital Administration from PGIHA, Peerless Hospital.
Dona by no means thought of coming into the performing trade. She labored as a trainee at M R Bangur Hospital Kolkata and RN Tagore worldwide institute of cardiac science earlier than becoming a member of the tv trade. Donna bought her first breakthrough in tv trade in 2021 from Sun Bangla’s common TV present Momepalok. She appeared within the lead function alongside Ahiri Biswas and Sayantaan Sarkar.
Education Details and More
Physical Stats and More
Marital Status and More
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Dona Bhowmik
- Dona Bhowmik was born and introduced up in Kolkata, West Bengal.
- Before coming into tv trade, she used to work in HR division at Woodlands Multispeciality Hospital Ltd.
- She is winner of Patanjali Pujor Kesh Kanti 2018.
- Dona has been appeared in a number of print-shoots of Très Belle.
- She is an animal lover and has a pet canine Pogo.
- Donna is a giant fan of Shahrukh Khan, She visited Mannat when she first went to Mumbai.
- She is a trilingual and recognized Hindi, Bengali language and English language.
If you might have extra particulars about Dona Bhowmik. Please remark beneath we’ll up to date inside a hour.