Frida Gustavsson (Actress) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend and More
Frida Gustavsson is a Swedish movie & tv actress and style. She used to be the fourth hottest style for the 2010 spring season, within the footsteps of Kasia Struss, Liu Wen, and Constance Jablonski. She is highest identified for taking part in lead function of Freydis Eriksdotter Netflix’s drama collection Vikings: Valhalla in 2022.
Birth & Family
Frida Gustavsson used to be born on June 6, 1993 in Stockholm, Sweden. She finished her education from Oscarsgymnasiet and went St Martins Gymnasium, Sundbyberg and Linköping University for commencement.
Gustavsson rosed her occupation with the tv collection Nar Karusellerna Sover as Klasskamrat in 1998. She acted within the mini-series Arne Dahl: Efterskalv as Jenna Svensson in 2015. In 2019, she portrayed the nature of Vuxna Thea within the tv collection Dröm. Gustavsson performed the function of Ma (or Visenna), Geralt’s mom, within the fantasy-drama collection The Witcher in 2019 starring Henry Cavill, Freya Allan and Anya Chalotra. The identical yr, she gave the impression within the display The Inspector and the Seas as Luna Akkers which according to the Mari Jungstedt crime novel.
Education Details and More
Physical Stats and More
Frida Gustavsson tied the knot with Hjalmar Rechlin on the Katarina Church within the yr 2015. They each were given separated within the yr 2017. In 2018, she allegedly had an affair with Marcel Engdahl.
Marital Status and More
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Frida Gustavsson
- Frida Gustavsson is at the beginning from Oskarshamn.
- She hopes to change into a manner fashion designer and is occupied with developing motifs and merchandise.
- Frida debuted with the quick movie Nina L’eau within the yr 2013.
- She were given featured within the function movie Dampyr as Tesla Dubcek in 2021
- She has contributed to advert campaigns for Marc Jacobs, Jill Stuart, Anna Sui, H&M, Max Mara, Tiger of Sweden, and Prada.
- She has been featured in more than a few magazines come with Elle, W, Numero, American, Italian, French, British, German, Japanese Vogue, and plenty of others.
- In 2011, she gained Elle Sweden’s Model of the yr award in 2011.
If you have got extra information about Frida Gustavsson. Please remark beneath we can up to date inside a hour.