Frida Gustavsson (Actress) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend and More
Frida Gustavsson is a Swedish movie & tv actress and fashion. She was once the fourth most well liked fashion for the 2010 spring season, within the footsteps of Kasia Struss, Liu Wen, and Constance Jablonski. She is absolute best recognized for enjoying lead position of Freydis Eriksdotter Netflix’s drama sequence Vikings: Valhalla in 2022.
Birth & Family
Frida Gustavsson was once born on June 6, 1993 in Stockholm, Sweden. She finished her training from Oscarsgymnasiet and went St Martins Gymnasium, Sundbyberg and Linköping University for commencement.
Gustavsson rosed her profession with the tv sequence Nar Karusellerna Sover as Klasskamrat in 1998. She acted within the mini-series Arne Dahl: Efterskalv as Jenna Svensson in 2015. In 2019, she portrayed the nature of Vuxna Thea within the tv sequence Dröm. Gustavsson performed the position of Ma (or Visenna), Geralt’s mom, within the fantasy-drama sequence The Witcher in 2019 starring Henry Cavill, Freya Allan and Anya Chalotra. The similar 12 months, she gave the impression within the display The Inspector and the Seas as Luna Akkers which in accordance with the Mari Jungstedt crime novel.
Education Details and More
Physical Stats and More
Frida Gustavsson tied the knot with Hjalmar Rechlin on the Katarina Church within the 12 months 2015. They each were given separated within the 12 months 2017. In 2018, she allegedly had an affair with Marcel Engdahl.
Marital Status and More
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Frida Gustavsson
- Frida Gustavsson is firstly from Oskarshamn.
- She hopes to turn into a manner dressmaker and is fascinated with growing motifs and merchandise.
- Frida debuted with the quick movie Nina L’eau within the 12 months 2013.
- She were given featured within the function movie Dampyr as Tesla Dubcek in 2021
- She has contributed to advert campaigns for Marc Jacobs, Jill Stuart, Anna Sui, H&M, Max Mara, Tiger of Sweden, and Prada.
- She has been featured in more than a few magazines come with Elle, W, Numero, American, Italian, French, British, German, Japanese Vogue, and lots of others.
- In 2011, she gained Elle Sweden’s Model of the 12 months award in 2011.
If you could have extra information about Frida Gustavsson. Please remark under we will be able to up to date inside a hour.