Ghazal Alagh (Shark Tank India) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend and More
Ghazal Alagh is an Indian entrepreneur. She is co-founder of well known good looks logo MamaEarth, one of the vital pioneers in providing herbal child care merchandise. She has additionally judged a tv trade fact display Shark Tank India Season 1 in 2021.
Ghazal Alagh was once born on 2 September 1988 in Gurgaon, Haryana. She did her BCA from Punjab University. She joined the School of Visual Arts for her Summer Intensive Course and attended the New York Academy of Art to complete an in depth route in figurative artwork. In 2016, she co-founded Honasa Consumer Pvt Ltd (MamaEarth) together with her husband Varun Alagh, it’s the first Indian logo that doesn’t have toxins. She spent two years as a company instructor with NIIT Limited.
Education Details and More
Physical Stats and More
Marital Status and More
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Ghazal Alagh
- Ghazal Alagh was once born and taken up in Gurgaon, Haryana.
- She at all times sought after to develop into a a success Businesswoman.
- She is founding member of Dietexpert since 2012.
- Ghazal has been judged India’s first tv trade fact display, Shark Tank India, broadcasted at the Sony Entertainment channel in 2021. The display were given impressed via Shark Tank and the American fact program.
- Mamaearth is direct to shopper (D2C) corporate and won $50 million investment in July 2021, which shall be used to enlarge it’s offline presence and foray in good looks and private care house.
- She considers Vivek Gambhir, CEO of boAt as her idol. She mentioned,
“I like Vivek for his balanced viewpoint of items and the way he pushes you to suppose 360 levels. Being an entrepreneur, you someday finally end up getting too serious about positive facets of labor however it’s crucial to take a step again and take a look at the whole image.”
- Ghazal is an early raiser and wake-up at 5:30 am. She perform a little yoga adopted via studying for 30 min to an hour.
- She likes to learn books. Her two favorite books are the Obstacle is the Way: The Ancient Art of Turning Adversity to Advantage via Ryan Holiday, and Atomic Habits via James Clear.
If you’ve got extra information about Ghazal Alagh. Please remark beneath we will be able to up to date inside a hour.