Harika Dronavalli (Chess Player) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend and More
Harika Dronavalli is an Indian chess participant and has the identify of Grand Master of FIDE. In 2012, 2015, and 2017, she took house 3 bronze medals on the Women’s World Chess Championship. She won the Arjuna Award from the Government of India in 2007-08.
Birth & Family
Harika Dronavalli used to be born on 12 January 1991 in Gorantla, Guntur, Andhra Pradesh. Her father’s title is Ramesh Dronavalli, and her mom’s title is Swarna Dronavalli. She did her training at Sri Venkateswara Bala Kuteer.
Harika become excited by chess early on. She earned a medal on the National U9 Championship. She went directly to win a silver medal on the World Chess Championship for ladies beneath the age of ten. It used to be at this level that she approached her NVS instructor Ramaraju, who subtle her play. Following Humpu Koneru, she become the second one feminine Indian to turn out to be a grandmaster.
Harika has gained quite a lot of accolades like National Women Chess Championship, Commonwealth Women Chess Championship, Woman Grandmaster Title – Youngest Woman Grandmaster in Asian Continent, World Youth Championship U-18 Girls, Georgia, 2011 Women Grandmaster Chess Tournament, Hangzhou.
She has gained Bronze Medal at FIDE Online Chess Olympiad 2021 and Silver Medal at 2021 FIDE Women’s World Team Championship.
Education Details and More
Physical Stats and More
Harika Dronavalli tied the knot with Karteek Chandra in 2018.
Marital Status and More
Social Media Presence
- Harika Dronavalli used to be born and taken up in Gorantla.
- Her father labored as a deputy govt engineer at a Panchayat Raj subdivision in Mangalagiri.
- Her sister Anusha married to Telugu movie director Ok. S. Ravindra.
- She began her occupation in chess on the age of 8 years.
- When Harika participated within the National Women Chess Championship for the primary time in 2008, she claimed the fifteenth spot.
- Disappointed, she vowed to win it the following yr and he or she gained the distinguished gold medal on the 2009 National Women Chess Championship.
- He used to be awarded the distinguished Padma Shri through President Ram Nath Kovind on March 11, 2019.
If you have got extra information about Harika Dronavalli. Please remark under we can up to date inside a hour.