Harshita Bhattacharya (Singing Superstars 2) Age, Date of Birth, Career, TV Show, Films, Wiki, Biography, Family and More
Harshita Bhattacharya is an Indian singer. She is understood for appearing at the degree of TV display Singing Superstars Season 2. aired on Sony Entertainment Television. She is amongst most sensible 15 contestant of the display. Aruna in the beginning from Kolkata, West Bengal.
Harshita Bhattacharya used to be born on 16 February 2011 in Kolkata, West Bengal to a Hindu circle of relatives. Her father’s title is Ratul Bhattacharya and mom’s title is Pragati Bhattacharya. She has a more youthful sister Autism Bhattacharya within the circle of relatives. As a kid, she used to be all the time hooked in to Bollywood songs. In 2015, she participated and develop into second runner-up of the truth track tv display, “Love Me India Kids,” aired on &TV.
Harshita made her making a song debut with Assamese movie, Ratnakar via giving voice to the tune, “Ata Kotha Kowana”. She used to be noticed as a contestant in Singing Superstars Season 2 in 2022.
Education Details and More
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Harshita Bhattacharya
- Harshita Bhattacharya used to be born and taken up Kolkata, West Bengal.
- Harshita carried out ‘Tera Mujhse Hai Pehle Ka Nata Koi’ all over the audition of Singing Superstars Season 2.
- Besides making a song, she loves to bop and paint.
- She is studying classical, Assamese and Bollywood track for 2 years.
- Harshita is somewhat lively on YouTube and frequently uploads her native track live performance movies at the channel.
If you’ve gotten extra information about Harshita Bhattacharya. Please remark under we will be able to replace inside of an hour.