Irra Mor (Actress) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend and More
Irra Mor is an Indian movie actress who works principally in Bollywood and Telugu movie business. She began her profession as a theatre artist. She has labored in numerous movies like Bhairava Geetha, Kondaa and D-Company.
Birth & Early Life
Irra Mor used to be born on 11 August 1993 in Agra, Uttar Pradesh. Her father is a attorney. She has completed commencement in laptop science and engineering. Initially, she used to be unsure about her selection as her father could be very strict however her circle of relatives supported her resolution to make her profession as an actor.
Irra made her debut with bilingual movie Bhairava Geetha in 2018. She performed the function of lead of Geetha within the Telugu-Kannada movie. She performed the function of Chitra in action-thriller D-Company in 2021. Irra got here into limelight for her movie Kondaa which used to be directed through Ram Gopal Verma. The film is a biopic of Congress chief Konda Murali and his spouse and a former minister Konda Surekha. Irra portrayed Konda Surekha within the movie.
Education Details and More
Physical Stats and More
Marital Status and More
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Irra Mor
- Irra Mor used to be born and raised in Agra, Uttar Pradesh.
- She comes from a Jatt circle of relatives.
- Irra labored as theatre artist for nearly 1.5 years sooner than she set to work in movies.
- She is a health freak and loves to determine.
- She steadily visits artwork galleries, exhibitions.
- She loves to meditate because it is helping her really feel comfy.
If you will have extra information about Irra Mor. Please remark underneath we can up to date inside of a hour.