Jahnvi Shrimankar (Singer) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend and More
Jahnvi Shrimankar is an Indian playback singer who most commonly sings for Bollywood motion pictures and song albums. She has given her voice to songs of movies like Gangubai Kathiawadi, Teree Sang, Solo, Pankh Vagarna Pareva and so forth.
Birth & Early Life
Jahnvi was once born on twenty ninth January 1987 in Mumbai, Maharashtra to a Gujarati circle of relatives. She studied from Villa Theresa High School in Mumbai from 2000 to 2003. She has were given coaching from legends Shri Purshottam Upadhyay, Smt. Kaumudi Munshi, and Gautam Mukherjee.
Jahnvi is a singer who has sung for a large number of tv serials, Jingles and radio performs. She made her debut in Bollywood as singer with the tune Dholida from Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s film Gangubai Kathiawadi.
Jahnvi has carried out in in style musical displays like Ishq Sufiyana, Rages to Rock, Navras, Rag Rang and extra. Her songs come with Sajan More, Babaji Ka Thullu, Chundaldi, Leja Leja, Prem Nagar, Khubaroo, Saybo, Tamari Najarma, Ek Patan Shaher, Hari Hari Jevi Tamari Marji, Meera Ne Madhav No Raas and extra.
Education Details and More
Physical Stats and More
Marital Status and More
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Jahnvi Shrimankar
- Jahnvi Shrimankar was once born and taken up in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- She was once keen on song from adolescence and began her musical adventure on the age of seven.
- Jahnvi has carried out in additional than 800 displays nationally and across the world.
- Jahnvi is doing experiments with more than a few sounds, making a song types and musical tools for therapeutic functions.
- She loves to sing, commute and devour.
- Jahnvi is keen on darkish candies and hates sharing it.
- She posts her song movies on her YouTube channel.
- Jahnvi practices yoga steadily.
If you’ve gotten extra information about Jahnvi Shrimankar. Please remark under we will be able to up to date inside of a hour.