Jaiti Khera (Actress) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend and More
Jaiti Khera is an Indian actress, fashion, dancer, choreographer and voice over artist. She is in style for her function Sarika Mittal in season 2 of Netflix’s collection Kota Factory. She has additionally gave the impression in a very powerful function in Delhi Crime.
Jaiti Khera used to be born in New Delhi, India. His father Mahesh Khera used to be a colonel in The Indian Army. He may be director and founder at KTMT Consulting. Jaiti finished her education from Army Public School, Noida. She attended Indraprastha College for Women, Delhi University and pursued commencement in psychology. Jaiti made her appearing debut with Netflix’ collection Delhi Crime through which she performed supporting function of Dr. Teena Bhutani. In 2021, she starred in Kota Factory season 2 along Jitendra Kumar, Mayur More, Alam Khan and Ahsaas Channa.
Education Details and More
Physical Stats and More
Marital Status and More
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Jaiti Khera
- Jaiti Khera used to be born and taken up in New Delhi, India.
- She has achieved many tv ads and print-shoots for a number of manufacturers like Rin, Indulekha, Tata Pravesh and so on.
- She were given dance coaching from Broadway Dance Center and smartly versed in lots of dance paperwork like hip hop, jazz, and recent.
- Before coming into in Bollywood, she used to paintings as a dance choreographer from 2009 to 2016.
- She has organised many Corporate Events, Social Events, Independent and Collaborative workshops, College, and School Events in New Delhi.
- She has carried out with skilled theater like Zangoora and Jhumroo.
If you’ve got extra information about Jaiti Khera. Please remark beneath we will be able to up to date inside a hour.