Manish Goplani (Actor) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Girlfriend and More
Manish Goplani is an Indian tv actor. He rose to prominence after portraying Bihaan Pandey within the Colors TV serial Thapki Pyar Ki in 2015. In 2013, he made his tv debut in Chorre Tera Gaon Bada Pyaara because the protagonist persona Rajbeer. He is at the start from Jaipur.
Manish Goplani used to be born on 19 November 1992 in Jaipur, Rajasthan. He went to college in Jaipur and graduated in B. Tech. (Bachelor of Technology) from Arya College of Engineering & IT. He began his profession as a style in Mumbai.
Goplani performed Rajbeer reverse Jigyasa Singh within the Zee Marudhara collection Chore Tera Gaon Bada Pyaara. He were given reputation on tv via taking part in lead position of Bihaan Pandey in Colors TV’s Thapki Pyar Ki from 2015 to 2017. From 2017 to 2018, Goplani performed Bhim Singh Bhullar reverse Sonia Balani in Detective Didi. Meanwhile, he used to be noticed in visitor look in Yeh Vaada Raha, Kumkum Bhagya, The Man From Bekasi and Belan Wali Bahu.
Education Details and More
Physical Stats and More
Marital Status and More
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Manish Goplani
- Manish Goplani used to be born and taken up in Jaipur, India
- In 2013, he made his tv debut in Chore Tera Gaon Bada Pyaara because the protagonist persona Rajbeer.
- Manish used to be gained Best Debutant award at Golden Petal Awards 2016 for his portrayal in Thapki Pyar Ki.
- In 2019, he starred in lead damaging persona of Ghoonghru in Zee TV’s Aap Ke Aa Jane Se.
- He enjoys practising his pictures skill in spare time.
If you might have extra information about Manish Goplani. Please remark under we will be able to up to date inside of a hour.