Medha Rana (Actress) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend and More
Medha Rana is an Indian actress and style. She made her performing debut with TV collection London Files in 2022. She has additionally featured in Armaan Malik’s song video Barsaat as feminine lead. Medha has been energetic in glamour trade since 2014.
Medha Rana used to be born in Gurgaon, Haryana to a well-to-do Hindu circle of relatives. She finished her early training from Carmel Convent School, Chandigarh and later pursued additional studied from Bangalore based totally Army Public School. She has achieved Bachelor of Business Administration from Christ University.
In 2014, right through her school research, Medha were given a chance to paintings in a theater play, and then she became against performing and modeling. She labored with many type designers in her early profession and took part in lots of type occasions together with Lakme Fashion Week. After reaching good fortune in modeling, she stepped into performing. Medha first seemed in Armaan Malik’s song video “Barsaat”. Later she made her Bollywood debut with London Files.
Education Details and More
Physical Stats and More
Marital Status and More
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Medha Rana
- Medha Rana used to be born in Chandigarh and taken up in Bangalore, Karnataka.
- She is alumnus of Christ University, Bangalore and graduated in 2016.
- She is related to Inega Model Management as a manner style.
- Medha additionally featured in some tv ads of manufacturers like Lenskart, TRESemmé and Samsung.
- Medha has labored carefully with many type designers, together with Manish Malhotra.
- She is co-founder of Shakhhsiyat, a Bengaluru based totally consulting, coaching and training institute. The institute has imparted comfortable talents and character building to greater than 1000 younger women in rural spaces of Gujarat who aspire to make significant careers.
If you may have extra information about Medha Rana. Please remark underneath we can up to date inside of a hour.