Shanavas Shanu (Actor) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Girlfriend and More
Shanavas Shanu is an Indian tv actor who primarily works in Malayman movies and TV serials. He is thought for enjoying Rudhran in Kumkumapoovu and Indran in Seetha. He has received many awards like Adoor Bhasi Awards 2013, Thikkirushy Award 2013 and Johnson Master Memorial Award for Best Actor.
Shanavas Shanu was born in Manjeri, Malappuram. He was introduced up there solely and graduated from NNS College Malappuram. His mom’s identify is Mymoon and has two youthful sisters named Shanna and Jimsha Sheri. His father died at a really younger age.
Shanavas made his tv debut in 2010 with Indraneelam in a lead position reverse to Nithya Das. He acquired fame by enjoying villainous hero Rudhran in Kumkumapoovu and grew to become a family identify among the many Malayali viewers. He additionally performed Indran in Seetha. Shanavas began his movie profession in a Malayalam movie titled Police Junior in 2018.
He has additionally been half of tv exhibits like Alliyambal and Thamarathumbi, Malakhamar as Sreekanth and Koodathayi as IG Sharath Chandran and so forth. In 2021, He was seen in Zee Keralam’s present Mrs. Hitler. The collection additionally stars Meghna Vincent.
Education Details and More
Physical Stats and More
Shanavas Shanu is married to Sona and has two kids.
Marital Status and More
Social Media Presence
- Shanavas Shanu was born and introduced up in Manjeri, Malappuram.
- He received the Best Popular Actor award on the 2012 Asianet Television Awards for his position as Rudhran in Kumkumapoovu.
- His movie Police Junior received him the New Face award on the Adoor Bhasi awards in 2019.
- He has additionally been half of film Big Salute.
- His on-screen chemistry with Swasika acquired prominence among the many youthful viewers. The pair grew to become widespread with #Seethendriyam on social networking websites.
If you’ve gotten extra particulars about Shanavas Shanu. Please remark beneath we’ll up to date inside a hour.