Sourav Mitra (Architect) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Family and More
Sourav Mitra is an Indian artist and creator. He is writer of many Book like ‘Tends to phoenix’, ‘Dehakriti’,’Lumos’,’Nagar’ and others. He is understood for developing magnificent versatility in his portray. Beside that Sourav Mitra recognized for his analysis paintings in Architectural filed. Many of his analysis papers has been printed in global journals. He has been honoured with many status’s award right through his occupation as artist and researcher.
Sourav Mitra used to be born on 2 March 1992 in Siliguri, West Bengal to a small middle-class Hindu Kayasth circle of relatives. His father Barun Mitra, is an Artist and Businessman. Sourav Mitra has finished his Schooling from Tarai Tarapada Adarshya Bidyalaya, Siliguri. Later on, he pursued his Bachelor’s Degree In Architecture from Piloo Mody College of Architecture (PMCA), Cuttack. After that he finished his Post commencement in fireplace & commercial protection engineering from National Institute of Fire & Safety, Nagpur. Later he has been honoured with Doctorate of Architecture through WHRPC.he has additionally finished Post commencement in Disaster Engineering and Management.
Sourav began his occupation as a Professional painter, the place he illustrated many magazines and different medium. He painted determine, landscapes, most often in oil or acrylic and charcoal. He used to be additionally related to the Shaderlight artists’ crew. Mitra has participated in more than a few exhibitions in India right through his occupation.
Sourav may be an architect and he designed many prestigious tasks. Also, as an architectural researcher he proposed earthquake Disaster mitigation of Siliguri, which is very liked from many government and make a spot for highest analysis paper award in Star Record of International Book.
Education Details and More
Here’s the checklist of printed paintings through Sourav Mitra :
- “Tends To Pheonix” Form Medieval Publisher within the 12 months of 2018.
- “Dehakriti”. A Sketch Book of Human Anatomy Form Medieval Publisher within the 12 months of 2019.
- ‘Lomos’ Form Medieval Publisher within the 12 months of 2020.
- ‘NAGAR’ city scape in watercolour from Perpetual Pen Publishers within the 12 months of 2021.
- ‘Post-Earthquake Mitigation of Electricity Power Systems, a Case of Siliguri’ in International .
- Journal of Progressive Research in Science and Engineering, Date of newsletter June 03,2021, ISSN (Online): 2582-7898.
- Post crisis mitigation thru overview of water provide services and products and amenities, a case of Siliguri in International Research Journal of Modernization in Engineering Technology and Science, Volume:03/Issue:06/June-2021.
- ‘Architectural Analysis of Mud housing and Adobe Housing: Case of Bengal ‘ in International Journal of Research Publication and Reviews ,Vol 3, no 2, pp 560-575, February 2022.
Physical Stats and More
Social Media Presence
If you’ve gotten extra information about Sourav Mitra. Please remark underneath we will be able to up to date inside a hour.