Surekha Sikri (Actress) Age, Death Cause, Date of Birth, Wiki, Biography, Family and More
Surekha Sikri used to be an Indian tv and picture actress. She is basically identified for her function as Dadisa within the tv display Balika Vadhu. Surekha began her appearing adventure with the 1978 movie Kissa Kursi Ka. She has been venerated with National Film Award, Indian Telly Award for Best Actress, Filmfare Award and so forth. Her ultimate movie used to be Badhaai Ho, which got here within the yr 2018.
Surekha Sikri used to be born on 19 April 1945 in Almora, Uttar Pradesh. Her father used to be operating within the Indian Air Force whilst mom used to be a instructor. Surekha used to be keen on appearing since youth and frequently participated in theatrical degree and dance pageant. After finishing her commencement, she selected appearing as her occupation and joined the National School of Drama. Surekha labored with many well-known movie administrators and actors throughout this era.
|Real Name||Surekha Sikri|
|Profession||Actress, Theater Artist|
|Famous Role||Dadisa in TV display Balika Vadhu|
|Date of Birth||19 April 1945|
|Age (as in 2021)||75 Years|
|Birth Place||Almora, Uttar Pradesh|
|Home Town||Almora, Uttar Pradesh|
|Death||16 July 2021|
|Death Cause||Cardiac Arrest|
|Family||Mother : Name Not Known (Air Force Officer)|
Father : Name Not Known (Teacher)
Sister : Not Available
Brother : Not Available
Husband : Late Hemant Rege
Son : Rahu Sikri
Surekha moved to Mumbai to make a occupation within the movie trade, within the 70s. She were given her first leap forward function in 1978 movie Kissa Kursi Ka, during which she labored with well-known actors like Shabana Azmi, Utpal Dutt, Rehana Sultan and Manohar Singh. After this movie, she used to be noticed taking part in supporting roles in lots of movies. She labored in additional than 100 movies in her occupation. Her main movies come with names like Dev.D, Jo Bole So Nihaal, Dillagi, Badhaai Ho and Sarfarosh.
Apart from movies, Surekha used to be additionally very lively within the tv international. From the yr 1996, she set to work actively within the tv trade. She turned into a family identify a few of the Indian target market along with her portrayal of Balika Vadhu.
Education Details and More
|College||GEC Aligarh Muslim University|
Nation School of Drama
|Debut||Film : Kissa Kursi Ka (1978)|
Television : Kabhi Kabhi (1997)
|Awards||National Film Award for Best Supporting Actress|
Indian Television Academy awards
Surekha used to be married to Hemant Rege with whom she has a son, Rahul Sikri. Rahul is an artist. Hemant died on 20 October 2009 because of center failure.
Physical Stats and More
|Height||5′ 2″ Feet|
|Hobbies||Listening Old Songs|
Some Facts About Surekha Sikri
- Surekha Sikri used to be born and taken up in Almora, Uttar Pradesh.
- She received 3 awards: the National Film Award for Best Supporting Actress, Filmfare Award for Best Supporting Actress and the Screen Award for Best Supporting Actress for her efficiency in Bollywood movie Badhaai Ho.
- Surekha used to be an alumnus of the National School of Drama.
- Surekha began her skilled appearing occupation with Amrit Nahata directed Bollywood movie Kissa Kursi Ka, performed the lead function of Meera.
- She labored in theatre for a few years ahead of coming into the sector of appearing.
- She rose to repute within the tv trade with the well-known display Balika Vadhu, during which she performed probably the most major characters, Kalyani Devi Dharamveer Singh aka Dadisa.
- The actress used to be ill for a very long time. She used to be paralyzed in 2018 and had a mind stroke in 2020. On 16 July 2021, she breathed ultimate in a personal health center in Mumbai.
If you’ve extra information about Surekha Sikri. Please remark underneath we will be able to up to date inside of a hour.