Zaréh (American Idol) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend and More
Zaréh is an American singer, songwriter and stylist. She is highest recognized for appearing of the level of American Idol season 20. She is daughter of ex-American Idol contestant Nadia Turner. Zaréh is firstly from Miami, Florida.
Education Details and More
Physical Stats and More
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Zaréh
- Zaréh used to be born and taken up in Los Angeles, California.
- She works as a manner stylist for clothes emblem Camilla.
- Her mom used to be participated in season 4 of American Idol and made it to the Top 8 in 2005.
- She carried out Bust Your Windows through Jazmine Sullivan on her audition of American Idol. The display judged through Luke Bryan, Katy Perry and Lionel Richie.
- In February 2022, Zaréh launched her first two singles: You Do Something To Me and I’m Not Ready For Love.
If you have got extra information about Zaréh. Please remark beneath we can up to date inside a hour.